- BMC TrueSight Presentation Server 10.0
- BMC TrueSight App Visibility Agent 10.0
- BMC TrueSight App Visibility Manager Server 10.0
- Borland Silk Performer Synthetic Transaction Monitoring 16.0
- BMC TrueSight Infrastructure Management 10.0
You can also find detailed information about this component product in a .
BMC TrueSight Operations Management 10.0
Issues resolution, error messages, logs, and contacting Support.
Frequently asked questions
This section provides answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) about TrueSight Operations Management.
Where to find information previously provided in a guide or manual
The following table describes where you can find information previously provided in release notes.
The documentation for TrueSight Operations Management 10.0 is split between multiple spaces, so a space-level search performed in the box in the left navigation pane does not search all the documentation for this release. The following spaces document this release:
- BMC TrueSight Operations Management 10.0: This space contains information about the BMC TrueSight Operations Management 10.0 release. BMC TrueSight Operations Management is an integrated platform for service availability and performance management of your IT environment. It combines event management, impact management, performance monitoring, and application modeling in a single seamless solution for physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
- BMC TrueSight Infrastructure Management 10.0: This space contains information about the BMC TrueSight Infrastructure Management 10.0 release, an integrated platform for service availability and performance management of your IT environment. It combines event management, service impact management, performance monitoring, and data analytics (including baselines, abnormality detection, and Root Cause Analysis algorithms) in a single seamless solution for physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
- From the Tools menu, select Export to PDF.
The Export to PDF menu is displayed with preconfigured export settings.
Export to PDF menu
- Perform one of the following steps:
- Choose an export setting and click Start Export. (The recommended setting for most exports is Branch (this page and its children).) You will be prompted to download your completed PDF when the export process is completed.
- Choose Customize Settings and continue to follow these steps if you want to perform advanced PDF customization.
- Select a template (for example, BMC Standard).
- Templates with the designation (with child pages) export the current topic and all child topics in that branch. If you are on the Home page, you will export all topics in that space.
- For best results, export using a BMC Standard template. Others are not optimized for docs.bmc.com content.
- If you want to customize your PDF export, choose Customize Settings.
- To restrict your export to pages with a certain label, select This page and all children with label … and enter the desired labels to add (or exclude) in the General tab.
- To add a title and other information to the exported PDF, change the settings in the PDF Properties tab.
- To change how some dynamic content is exported, change the settings in the Content Processing tab:
- TOC macros includes a Table of Contents that list headings in longer topics.
- Children macros includes a list of links to child topics on some top-level topics.
- Export images as original resolution expands the images that are shown in a small size in a topic.
- To automatically generate full URLs after links (useful if you will print the PDF), check the appropriate check boxes in the Linking tab. Note that links containing long URLs may cause formatting issues with some tables if this option is selected.
- Click Start Export to begin the export process.
Your last export settings will be remembered and you will be able to create another export with those settings without having to reconfigure your PDF.
Depending on the number of topics included in the export, it might take several minutes to create the PDF. Once the export is complete, you can download the PDF.
Additional resources from BMC
The following BMC sites provide information outside of the TrueSight Operations Management 10.0 documentation that you might find helpful:
- BMC TrueSight Operations Management solution resource page
- BMC TrueSight Operations Management community
- BMC Support Knowledge Base
- BMC Educational Services
- BMC Global Services
- www.bmc.com, information about TrueSight Operations Management
- BMCtv, to view videos about TrueSight Operations Management and other BMC solutions
- provide tips from Customer Support about the products in the TrueSight product line. Blog entries are listed by date and include the related product.