This space contains information about the 8.1 release of the BMC Remedy Action Request System (BMC Remedy AR System), BMC Remedy Encryption Security, and BMC Remedy Migrator products.
- To learn about the latest features in this release, see Release notes and notices, particularly:
- For information about the issues in this release, see Known and corrected issues.
- For new topics about features already present in version 8.1, see Technical Bulletins.
- To find content in the online documentation that was previously provided in PDF format, see Locating white papers, guides, and technical bulletins.
- To plan for an installation or upgrade, see Planning.
- To learn about installing or upgrading BMC Remedy AR System, see Installing or Upgrading.
- The BMC Remedy User and BMC Remedy Alert clients are no longer installed. For details, see the End of Life statement (Support login required).
Where to start
- End users: Using
- Administrators: Planning, Installing, Upgrading, Configuring after installation, Integrating, Administering, and Troubleshooting
- Developers: Integrating, Developing an application, and Developing an API program
- Architects: Architecture
For a description of key user responsibilities, see User goals and features.