This space contains information about the BMC Atrium Core 8.0 release.
- For the latest updates for this release, see What's new.
- To understand the end-to-end process for achieving value with BMC Atrium Core, see End-to-end process.
- For information on the issues for this release, see Known issues.
- BMC Atrium Integration Engine is reaching its End of Life, and will not be included in BMC Atrium Core after version 8.1. For more information, see Product announcements.
Where to start
- I am a BMC Atrium Core end user. I create and edit CIs, query BMC Atrium CMDB data, and simulate the impacts of changing CIs.
- I am a BMC Atrium Core administrator. I plan, install, and upgrade BMC Atrium Core. I configure BMC Atrium Core after installation, manage access. I also configure BMC Atrium Core components to import, normalize, and reconcile CIs. I also model data and impacts, manage datasets, and manage federated data and extensions.
- I am a BMC Atrium Core application programmer. I integrate applications with BMC Atrium Core, and I create plug-ins and custom clients that use the BMC Atrium Core APIs.
To locate content in the online documentation that was previously provided in PDF format, see BMC Atrium Core online documentation.
About BMC Atrium Core